Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Being reminded of things you used to do is quite pleasant.

So as my friend was examining my Legacy blog (she doesn't play Sims, and thinks I'm insane for all the effort I put into it), she asked me what it was. Before I had a chance to tell her, she asked if I was working on another story or fanfic.

Now, let me explain. When I was a teenager (in the early teenage stage), I used to roleplay through emails. I actually still would, if most of the people I roleplayed with hadn't disappeared. And sometimes those roleplays would give me an idea for a story that I would then start to write down in a notebook. Usually it was Harry Potter related, but I also started to write many of my own stories as well. Most of them only got up to the second or third chapter, but I was very into it. It was a way to express my creativity, and it gave me an outlet for the randomness that goes on in my head (What I mean by that is this: i have very bizarre dreams - nightly. Something that would seem way out there for most people, is actually quite normal for me).

I'm now considering starting back with my writing, and posting them on another blog like this. Even if no one reads it, at least they'll be in an easy to find place. And who knows? Maybe I can actually get something finished - or at least halfway developed. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment