Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Five new simmies!!! :D

So I literally just made these sims and I decided I'd upload them here instead of the exchange because it sucks. xD So here they are (only one of them got pose-playered, 'cause I had to remove it. It was making my game laggy, although it didn't help much. >_>; )! If any of the links are messed up, let me know and I'll fix it. ;)

Conrad Westerfeld:








Martin Turcotte:









Cala Sutherland:









Faeth Nielsen:













Arisa Crowley:












Downloads - .Sims3pack


Download - .Sim

2 comments:

  1. Faeth is really cool.. I like her eyes and the color of her hair.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ^-^ I love sims with funky hair colors (mostly because I wish my hair could do that IRL. >_>' Jealous of a sim... Tsk tsk. XD). :D

    ReplyDelete